Thursday, January 26, 2006

Quo Vadis, Adrina?

The Oriental Odalisque

Yesterday as I was driving on the highway, I was thinking, "Is this all what life has to offer?". I am already 38 and I have not achieved something great yet. Well I am not famous as Mawi or Siti Nurhaliza, who are much younger that me. I am not as adventurous as Paris Hilton. I am no Bollywood queen. In fact, I am too old to venture into the film industry now. Life is sad.

Later that night, my elder sister called. I told her about my frustration. She said to me, why not try writing where it seems I have flair in it. Well, I am not so sure whether she is right. Probably I can write in my scrap books or this blog but to give my self a try on serious writing is something else. But on second thought, why not? Adrina as famous writer.Hmmm... Do I need a pseudonym? Nice to dream. Perhaps I have to start to keep on writing now.

No comments: