Sunday, July 01, 2007

Parlez-vous francais?

So far I have attended 3 classes for my French course. Well, I don't have any difficulty in remembering words but I do have difficulty to strike conversation in French. I also foresee that I am going to have problems with categorising words into masculine and feminine and also knowing the right verbs for the respective pronouns. But I think as time goes by, the flow of the language will come naturally.

Every night I will be online searching for French language television channels. Yesterday, I was watching Cannes Film Festival 2007 award ceremony. Not bad for a beginner! And last night, I was looking for a diet website in French. Bad habit dies hard. I sincerely do hope that my acquisition of French will change my world view. I don't learn French simply to consider of migrating to Cananda or France or Belgium or Switzerland. I must say, and I am not exaggerating; I learn the language simply because the adoration I have for the language.

No comments: